SEOP’s SEO strategy remains forward-thinking, and we begin with the focus on the farthest future and then work backwards. For instance, what if Google was the final decider, in what areas would you absolutely rank for? Given that they are not, which opinions do they feel certain and trust on the area? Because they don’t know you, they must look go to who they trust. Who is that? From there it’s about creating content designed to appear to them and capture their links.
We look to create a hook that has a natural and viral element that is open to search engines because of incentives to share, embeds, links. By achieving this, you are populating the message in a style that naturally causes search engines to rank you well.
We work hard to create trust with all that we do online.
When Google trusts your site, traffic will increase. We concentrate on building trust in all you do to drive SEO success.
The content we design is the kind that people will continue to reference: How to guides, best of guides, and areas within site that can capture great information on the subject area.
We focus on building relationship buildings that are far more powerful for you than merely requesting links alone.
We study Webmaster Tools and our three different analytics programs to discover searchers want and the newest areas to capitalize on and create further micro strategies.
SEOP’s SEO STRATEGY – 5 Levels
STRATEGIC LEVEL ONE – PLANNING
- We structure a thorough needs analysis that looks at your competitive advantages, competitors, keywords that best describe your product, your services, the business industry, the price points, the key underlying forces to persuade.
- Study web analytics and paid search data on top performing terms, ad creative, and landing pages, and conversion analysis.
STRATEGIC LEVEL TWO – DEEP RESEARCH
- Study the competition in depth.
- Build a blockage analysis study with software and manual focal point reviews. Condense into a scoring table for analysis.
- Build a link analysis study with tools like http://www.opensiteexplorer.com to intuit and quantify how competitors garner links and the percentile of keywords used. Isolate all relevant directories, bloggers, and industry sites.
- Build competitor analysis report with data from Quantcast.com, Compete.com, Hitwise, Alexa, SEMRush, Google (PageRank), SEOmoz.org, and SpyFu.
- Create a keyword Study. Query client’s customers, study web analytics and paid search data, borrow findings from Competitive analysis, use tools such as AdWords and AdCenter, WordTracker, Wordstream, and Google Wonder Wheel.
STRATEGIC LEVEL THREE – DETAILED ANALYSIS
- Joint meetings with Top analytical talents to crunch and review all data to create a sophisticated, creative, practical and high traction SEO Strategic Plan.
- Create 5-10 powerful content marketing strategies such as interviews and surveys.
STRATEGIC LEVEL FOUR – POWER AND OPTIMIZE
- Technically review that the website is search engine-friendly.
- Have the talented team of white hat link building experts grow the campaign.
- Have our Relationship Specialists reach out to authoritative websites and bloggers to do interviews, guest blogs.
- Create a timeline of SEO-specific page creation and optimization, to insure you have a page for every keyword theme you believe you should appear.
STRATEGIC LEVEL FIVE – REFINEMENT AND ADJUSTMENT (every two weeks)
- Review all analytics data, rankings, and competitors to make strategic adjustments to content, linking, architecture, page development and outreach.
Contact SEOP for a complimentary initial analysis of your site 1-877-231-1557