Location: Santa Ana, CA
Principals Only Please
This job advertisement is for the purpose of identifying prospective candidates directly and should not be considered an invitation for any third party agencies to utilize SEOP recruitment-advertising budget to market contingency or retained recruiting services to the company.
SEOP, Inc. is currently seeking a HIGHLY SKILLED, DETAIL ORIENTED, ORGANIZED ANALYST to meet all client deliverables and provide world-class communication and service. Applicants for this position must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and extensive communication both by phone and by email, and with a diverse set of departments and individuals. The ability to plan and prioritize work is an absolutely essential quality for applicants to this position. Some main job functions include:
- Preparing Initial Site Analyses and Benchmarking reports
- Preparing timelines for client campaigns
- Meeting with clients to discuss strategy
- Ongoing campaign assessment and refinement
- Reporting campaign progress at regular intervals
- QA work done by other teams to ensure the highest quality marketing for clients
- Implement best practices for SEO and SEM on client sites in order to drive rankings and ROI
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION SHOULD INCLUDE
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in search engine marketing
- Outstanding organizational, time management and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and set a work schedule for maximum efficiency
- Significant SEO/SEM knowledge and the ability to set SEO strategy
- The ability to read and interpret HTML code and work with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience with various Analytics tools
- The ability to use tools available to devise long term strategies for SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of html, web design, PPC management and social media are all great pluses
SEOP is one of the top search engine marketing firms headquartered in Orange County dedicated to its client’s success, therefore, our strategy is simple: we hire, train and retain the world’s best people to provide the best service to our clientele. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and we continuously strive to improve our benefits offerings based upon regularly solicited feedback.
Dependent on experience and expertise.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re someone motivated, sophisticated, highly driven, flexible, able to adapt to new technologies and methodologies to better prepare, learn and expand your knowledge within the search marketing industry, please forward your resume, references and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.