SEO Account Manager
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Principals Only Please
This job advertisement is for the purpose of identifying prospective candidates directly and should not be considered an invitation for any third party agencies to utilize SEOP recruitment-advertising budget to market contingency or retained recruiting services to the company.
SEOP, Inc. is currently seeking HIGHLY SKILLED SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER fluent in both written and conversational Spanish. Applicants must have excellent organizational and communication skills, acting as the liaison between the customer and the internal teams and ability to build processes and procedures to further streamline operations. The target audience includes Spanish speaking people in the United States and Spanish speaking people internationally
Highly knowledgeable in optimizing various site elements, including site structure, link popularity and copywriting and developing ongoing customer reports, which yield qualitative and quantitative trends for ongoing SEO efforts. Some main job functions include:
- Preparing Initial Site Analyses and Benchmarking reports
- Preparing timelines for client campaigns
- Meeting with clients to discuss strategy
- Ongoing campaign assessment and refinement
- Reporting campaign progress at regular intervals
- QA work done by other teams to ensure the highest quality marketing for clients
- Implement best practices for SEO and SEM on client sites in order to drive rankings and ROI
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTISE, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION SHOULD INCLUDE
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in search engine marketing
- Fluency in both written and conversational Spanish is a must
- Must have knowledge of SEO strategies, tactics and best practices
- Must possess a high level of sophistication in terms of communicating via phone and email
- Familiarity with common SEO tools as well as the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Outstanding organizational, time management and communication skills
- The ability to multitask and set a work schedule for maximum efficiency
- Significant SEO/SEM knowledge and the ability to set SEO strategy
- The ability to read and interpret HTML code and work with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Experience with various Analytics tools
- The ability to use tools available to devise long term strategies for SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of html, web design, PPC management and social media are all great pluses
SEOP is one of the top search engine marketing firms headquartered in Orange County dedicated to its client’s success, therefore, our strategy is simple: we hire, train and retain the world’s best people to provide the best service to our clientele. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and we continuously strive to improve our benefits offerings based upon regularly solicited feedback.
Dependent on experience and expertise.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re someone motivated, sophisticated, highly driven, flexible, able to adapt to new technologies and methodologies to better prepare, learn and expand your knowledge within the search marketing industry, please forward your resume, references and salary history to email@example.com for immediate consideration.